In order to stay informed of the latest advances and discoveries in ophthalmology, to remain at the forefront of ophthalmology and to always provide high quality services, Iris Pharma has established strong partnerships with research facilities, contract research organizations, scientists and partners, and is also a member of many renowned associations.
- Ophta Biotech: a new French association for all those involved in the field of the Ophthalmology in the Alpes-Maritimes department, Monaco and Corsica (university, companies and organizations). Iris Pharma is one of the founding members of this association. » link to the ophthalmology cluster website
- The Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO): the largest and most respected eye and vision research organization in the world. Its members include more than 12,000 researchers from 73 countries
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO): provides authoritative information about eye care to its members and the general public.
- Association for Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics (AOPT) : encourages and advocates research, training, publication, and dissemination of knowledge in ocular pharmacology and therapeutics.
- European Association for Vision and Eye Research (EVER): currently the leading ophthalmological research association in Europe covering all areas of ophthalmology and the visual sciences. The aims of the Association are to encourage research and the dissemination of knowledge concerning the eye and vision by means of meetings, publications and the exchange of information.
- Société Française d’Ophtalmologie (SFO): founded in 1883, the Association aims to study all matters connected with the eyes and their diseases. It is the largest International Francophone Society of Ophthalmology, bringing together close to 6,700 members.
- Tear Film and Ocular Surface Society (TFOS) : their mission is to advance the research, literacy & educational aspects of the scientific field of the tearfilm and ocular surface by organizing international conferences, workshops & seminars, and by stimulating interactions among members, attract basic scientists, academic clinicians and industry representatives with diverse interests and expertise.
- Association Française des CRO (AFCROs): aims to promote the image of CROs in France, to represent the members of the association to health authorities, companies and institutions acting in the health field, and to be a representative accepted by health authorities and other health-related organisations.
- Society of French Quality Assurance (SOFAQ)
- Eurobiomed: a non-for-profit organisation which has been accredited by the French government as a "competitive cluster". Eurobiomed federates healthcare stakeholders in both "Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur" and "Languedoc-Roussillon" counties of South East of France.
- The French Society of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology (SFSTP): facilitates the development of pharmaceutical and technology at home and abroad.
- Association Représentative des Initiatives en Basse vision (ARIba): a French association for the representation of initiatives in low vision.
OUR OTHER PARTNERS:
- Data management and statistics: VEEDA Clinical Research is a European/Indian CRO with over two decades of experience in data management, biostatistics and statistical analysis.
- Packaging and logistics of batches for clinical trials: LC2 is a pharmaceutical company who have been providing services for clinical trials since 1995.