Despite the COVID-19 pandemic and as events continue in different countries, Iris Pharma would like to reassure its clients.
From the beginning, Iris Pharma remains fully operational and continues to meet its clients’ needs for planned and new R&D Ophthalmology projects.
The risk of infection remains present, and, being fully compliant with COVID-19 health authorities and French government guidelines, we have taken the following measures in order to protect our employees:
• Physical distancing practices
• Daily cleaning of common touch points (doorknobs, break areas, etc.)
• Reminders of good hygiene practices
• Face coverings for employees and visitors according to applicable government guidance
• Part-time remote working for eligible employees to minimize the number of people on site
• Employee self-monitoring for illness symptoms
• Strict visitor policies
• Restrictions on all non-essential business travel
• Our global Business Continuity Plans is active
Please feel free to contact us for any question or concern.
We thank you for your cooperation and for using the services of Iris Pharma.
#TogetherAgainstCovid19 – Stay Safe