Iris Pharma can perform the regulatory program (GLP, validated).
Prior to proof of concept or efficacy studies, Iris Pharma suggests to quickly evaluate (non-GLP) the ocular pharmacokinetics of your compound or formulation. Iris Pharma may also be able to help you discriminate several preclinical formulations.
OCULAR PHARMACOKINETICS STUDIES
Iris Pharma provides ocular pharmacokinetics studies as follow:
Formulation: eyedrop, eyegel, ointment, insert, particle, implant, patch, microspheres, cream, …
Administration: topical ocular application, intravitreal injection (IVT), subconjunctival injection, subTenon injection (SBT), retrobulbar injection, periocular injection, intracameral injection, subretinal injection, intrascleral, transscleral, intrastromal, intravenous, intraperitoneal, intramuscular, iontophoresis …
Animals: rabbits, rats, guinea-pigs, mice (albino and pigmented)
- Microdissection: palpebral or bulbar conjunctiva, nictitating membrane, extra ocular muscles, lacrimal gland, Harderian gland, nasal lacrimal duct, cornea, aqueous humor, iris, ciliary body, lens, vitreous, retina (R), choroid (CH), sclera (SC), optic nerve, tears, eyelids
- Whole blood, plasma, urine, feces ...
- Autoradiograpgy : macro and micro
- non radioactive: RRLC-MS/MS, HPLC-MS, HPLC UV, refractometric and fluorescence detection, ELISA
- radioactive: 14C, 3H, 125I, 51Cr
Parameters: Tmax, Cmax, AUC, % of applied dose, t½