* In dec. 2008, Iris Pharma merged with Clirophtha, a CRO that is completely dedicated to ophthalmology clinical trials
Thanks to a unique and extensive experience in ophthalmology, Iris Pharma supplies the necessary understanding and experience to guide new ophthalmic products and medical devices through the development process from proof of concept studies to Phase IV clinical trials.
As a partner, we help you to make the right decisions to develop successful ocular drugs and devices in a cost-effective and rapid manner.
"STEP BY STEP" CONSULTING SERVICES
Working with Iris Pharma isn’t simply having highly qualified technicians or ophthalmologists acclaimed in their field perform preclinical or clinical studies. It is also the guarantee of a permanent and quality guidance by a specialist irrespective of the development level of your ophthalmic drug or ocular device.
Our expert team is capable, at each step, of advising you, proposing possible alternatives and guiding you towards the best solution with regard to your needs and objectives. We take the time to think through the results together and examine the following steps.
STRATEGIC AND GLOBAL DRUG DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
You have a development project for an ophthalmic drug or ocular device and you wish to have an accurate vision of the different middle and long term steps required to reach human experimentation or to market your drug? We can propose a complete design integrating timelines, regulatory requirements and costs to bring your compound or device to where you may want.
EXPERTS MEETING ORGANIZATION
Thanks to a vast international experts, researchers and specialists network, we can bring together for you the best current competences in ophthalmology to help you in the development of your project.
You wish to further your knowledge in ophthalmology, improve your surgical technique (administration, injections, dissections, sampling, etc.), expand your knowledge on a specific subject such as the different methods of ocular drug delivery, how to reach effectively the target tissue, what model(s) to choose as a function of your product? Our experts can provide training on demand so that you can become familiar with the latest advances in ophthalmology.
Given that ophthalmology research advances quickly and things evolve, we can offer you the necessary resources to reinforce your knowledge and remain competitive.
SOME OF THE "PLUSES" WE CAN OFFER
• Design, review and refinement of drug development programs (including reviewing the dossier for completeness, scientific content and technical competence, and giving advice on studies which may need to be completed or repeated)
• Preclinical development plan and timeline for successful clinical development and regulatory submissions
• Review and interpretation of preclinical studies
• Assessment of the existing preclinical package
• Preparation/review of preclinical sections of regulatory documents
• Clinical study design based on preclinical data
• Assistance in designing clinical protocols and in their scientific review
• Recommendation of clinical investigation sites and experts
• Preparation of CTAs
• Ophthalmic drug development training courses
• Put in contact partners for the co-development of products through our extensive industry network,
• Out-licensing assistance